On February 18,2018. I went back a second time to holiday world rv to try and purchase a RV I had chosen prior on a previous visit.

I had already been pre-approved before on a 23000 RV. I was assigned a sales lady who then advised me to look at a used RV. She said I could not buy a new one. She showed me 3 used RVs.

After much pressure from the sales lady that I could not have a new RV. She convinced me to purchase a 2010 Outback 300BH. I lived in the RV for 2 months. The RV had a lot of electrical problems.

We became very unhappy. I returned the RV for repairs to holiday world rv. They replaced a converter and radio and awning that was the wrong size. I picked up the RV a month later.

Guess what slideouts don't work. I give up on this RV. I can't believe I put a 10000 dollar down payment on a used RV and still owe the bank 13000 more.

I'm sick. I don't want this RV anymore.

Customer Lucy Malone Mackey #455289

Holiday World RV League city, TX

Product or Service Mentioned: 2010 Keystone Rv Outback 300Bh Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being lied to and mislead.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 15.

Comments

We purchased an RV from Holiday World Katy. We paid $85,000 for an Alpine, Keystone.

Top of the line, brand new...2017... except they changed a VIN number and sold us a 2016 as a 2017.

The DMV dept is filing 2 fraudulent cases against them for it! Holiday World admits it happened but it was an accident.

#1519199

Lucy... That really sucks.

I'm so glad you warned us.

Definitely will not go there ever. Sorry they took advantage of you like that.