DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS PLACE, HERE’S WHY:

I should have listened to the other reviews about he finance department in this place; then I would not be posting this on here.

We were looking for a Grand Design 5th Wheel with specific specifications, so we ended up at Camping World first, then this place.

I had the RV I want at Camping World, the loan was approved, trade in was approved, paperwork was ready for us to sign, and we were set to drive our new RV off the lot. Then, I decided to shop around a bit more and I found a similar Grand Design next door at Holiday World RV of Katy, so we decided to drive there.

We got greeted by a friendly sales person, Brandon, and he showed us around. He had a vast amount of knowledge, he listened to what his clients wants and needs were and delivered on it.

Based on my experience with Brandon, I decided to transfer the financing over to Holiday World RV and give him the sale.

After submitting all the paperwork, I got linked with Sheldon, the finance guy. Mind you, I was already approved at Camping World for the same exact amount on the loan.

Sheldon was unprofessional in his responses- he rarely replied to my emails and phone calls, he asked for WAY too much paperwork to do the same exact thing as Camping World finance did.

Then, things got even more unprofessional. After being fed up with Sheldon’s lack of communication, we drove to the Holiday World RV in Katy, TX to figure out what’s going on.

Sheldon was busy, so we waited in the lounge area for about 30 minutes, even though the person who Sheldon was talking to left the office a few minutes after we got there.

Sheldon came over to the lounge area, sat next to us on the table and started talking finance. I was shocked! In the lounge area were at least 7-8 other customers waiting for various reasons, so he made sure to raise his voice while talking down to me. I let it slide the first time, but he repeatedly proceeded to disrespect me and my knowledge in finance (I work in finance, especially loan processing and fulfillment). Then, Sheldon proceeded to state they can’t finance me cause I am self-employed.

So my significant other and I took a minute to discuss the situation and we decided to add her on to the loan since she has a “job” and is more traditional in her ways of earning income. That’s when Sheldon dropped the biggest lie i have yet to hear.

Sheldon asked if we were married I stated, “No we’re not.” Then he proceeded to say this:

“Ohh that would have to be approved by our owner, we only loan to married couples”

I got up and left.

Brandon asked me how did things went, I explained to him what happened and he wanted me to wait to talk to his manager, I agreed.

Then, things got even MORE UNPROFESSIONAL. I see this guy coming from around the corner with a creepy grin on his face, wearing khaki jeans, a button up shirt with the top two buttons open yet the tie covers them and greasy hair beyond repair. His name was Joe.

Joe didn’t even introduce himself. He proceeded to ask, “What’s the problem here?” I explained to him what’s going on but Joe wouldn’t stop cutting me off as I am patiently trying to recap the last hour. I asked Joe if I could speak now and his response was, “Go ahead, but be careful.” I asked Joe to repeat what he said because I wasn’t believing what I was as hearing. He repeated it with a chest bump and a macho man attitude all while waving his hands in my face. I decided not to waste time with Joe and walked away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Holiday World Rv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 30.

Comments